The top 10 most popular new Road Less Travelled blog posts for 2008 are listed below. The list is in order of how many times each blog post was viewed
Although I’ve traveled to quite a few places in several countries (considering I’m only in my mid 20’s), I realised that I couldn’t give readers a bigger perspective about the many interesting places to see around the world without asking other people to write about their experiences living, working or traveling abroad.
The big change compared to 2007 is that several of the most popular blog posts were written by guest writers.
- Worlds Largest Aircraft Graveyard: Tucson Arizona (USA)
- Saudi Arabia: The Magic Kingdom (Guest Writer)
- Discover the Wild Lands of Olympic National Park, USA (Guest Writer)
- Cute Baby Green Frog Sitting on Finger – Free Desktop Wallpaper (Guest Photographer)
- Camels at Sunset on Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia – Free Desktop Wallpaper
- Leadville Colorado USA – High Altitude Winter Wonderland (Guest Writer)
- Australian Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year (Review)
- World Press Photo Exhibition 2008 – State Library of NSW
- Dont Waste Money on Tranz scenic TranzAlpine train – New Zealand
- Tourists Guide/Review of Sydney Observatory and Observatory Hill Park
I also write at my Rambling Thoughts Blog for which I’ve created a list of Top 10 most popular new Rambling Thoughts Blog posts for 2008 & I’ve also listed my best Rambling Thoughts Blog posts for 2008